New GMC Sierra 1500 Vs the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 for Sale in Illinois
The arrival of the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 has seen the vehicle receiving some stunning reviews. Castle Buick GMC is proud to stock this tough as nails pickup truck on our dealership floor. This handsome looking truck has been turning heads and gaining more and more attention as time passes by. That says a lot about this strong vehicle and the impact that it has made across the pickup truck arena.
Other vehicles in the same category fail to compare to the clean styling, solid ride and multifunctional premise of the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500.
Take the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for instance, the overall style of the vehicle has not been widely accepted. Anticipation was definitely there, do not get us wrong, but they seemed to have lost what the consumers have eagerly been waiting for. The fact that it is light on features, tops of the increasing list of reasons as to why you should rather come on over to Castle Buick GMC; test drive the latest 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, and feel what it feels like to enjoy a real pleasurable vehicle.
2018 brings with it a new year for new experiences and so does GMC with the brand new 2018 GMC Sierra 1500. There is definitely something new for everyone to enjoy.
Some of the best latest features to make their debut into the 2018 Sierra lineup are:
- The now nationwide availability of the GMC eAssist package. The package has been exclusively sold only in California ever since 2016
- A GMC dubbed ‘mild hybrid’
- Two new colors for the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500’s exterior. These are a red tint coat quartz and a deep metallic mahogany
- Thanks to the latest mandate by the government, each and every 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 model now comes with a rear view camera for backing up
- A new system that monitors tire pressure. The cleverly designed system will alert you when the tire is efficiently filled at the advocated level through an audible sound.
The unrivaled performance of the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 is something that is certain to ignite a fire deep within the pickup truck’s drivers.
- Each 2018 GMC Sierra 1500’s comes with a V6 powered, 4.3 liter engine as a standard offering across the entire range. This set up will get you a strong 305 lbs per ft of torque and 285 hp.
- There is an available 5.3 liter, VV8 engine on the cards as well. This configuration will see you achieving 355 horsepower with 383 pounds – ft of torque.
- An even larger 6.2 liter engine also makes an appearance for a seriously beastly experience. This V8 engine is rated at a heart pounding 420 horses with an even stronger 460 lbs per ft of torque.
The fuel economy ratings of the 2018 GMC are as can be expected from a vehicle of its size and they make no irrelevant qualms about it. Chevrolet on the other hand seems to think that offering a 6 speed transmission will deter potential users from the fact that their V8 configuration is extremely thirsty. The automatic 8 speed transmission set up offers up pretty much the exact same fuel guzzling capabilities of the Six Speed.
The interior of the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 has been as brilliantly designed as we have come to expect and appreciate from GMC. The pickup is filled with interior comfort and functionality.
The inclusive technology of the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 is rather extensive and is not limited to:
- The availability of wireless- charging pads
- Diagonal 8 inch, infotainment system
- 4G Wi-Fi LTE availability
The Seating of the truck has been designed with comfort and also convenience in mind:
- Heated seat
- Ventilated seats
- Lockable storage underneath the seats on the SLT and also the SLE models
The entire design of the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 has been intuitively crafted with your added comfort in mind:
- Heated steering wheel which is wrapped in leather
- Interior noise reduction
- Aerodynamic design
Finance & Specials
What would Castle Buick GMC be without an exceptional vehicle finance center to suit the amazingly versatile 2018 GMC Sierra 1500? Our trained staff members are all experts in their fields. We will offer you some of the best motor vehicle finance rates around.
To add to this we also continually run amazing specials to add even more value to your hard earned cash.
Why Castle Buick GMC?
Castle Buick GMC is the leading dealership serving customers in the North Riverside, IL area. We have been serving the surrounding communities for years, and know what is expected by our customers and the demands of the Northern Illinois roadways. As an independently owned and operated dealership, we are able to cater our sales environment to meet the needs of our community, including the ability to offer a number of sales and promotions tailored to meet our community’s needs. This also includes a number of service specials and finance options, to help you not only drive off of the lot in your New 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, but to also ensure it is running for years to come. Stop by our showroom today, to speak with a member of our sales team about the GMC Sierra 1500, test drive one, secure financing from our finance team, and drive off of the lot in your new truck.
82 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.