All-New 2020 Sierra HD Available Summer of 2019 in North Riverside!
The all-new 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty exceeds expectations and sets a standard for what a heavy-duty pickup truck can be. This heavy-duty pickup truck is bigger, smarter, and stronger than ever before, made with great trailering abilities and includes advanced technology that provides a premium driver experience.
“The all-new 2020 Sierra HD is the most capable heavy-duty truck that we’ve ever offered,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global GMC. “For customers who demand a premium, innovative heavy-duty truck that supports their passions, the next-generation Sierra HD can pull like a pro.”
Smart and Powerful Trailering
The 2020 Sierra HD offers a best-in-class maximum gooseneck trailering rating of up to 35,500 lbs.– 52 percent greater than the 2019 Sierra HD model – and a gross combined weight rating (GCWR) of 43,500 lbs. This impressive trailering system comes from its all-new frame and an optimized body structure and robust driveline components designed to accommodate the tremendous torque of the powertrain. Additionally, with the Duramax Diesel and Allison Automatic, it continues to offer the supreme pulling power.
Compared to the 2019 Sierra Heavy Duty, the new 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty has:
- A longer wheelbase, a taller, more dominant hood line and taller overall height.
- A larger grille and complementing functional hood scoop to feed an advanced cooling system for the Duramax turbo diesel.
- Class-leading heavy-duty cargo bed volume 10 and 12 corner tie-downs with a new, available 120-volt power outlet.
- One-inch-lower bed lift-in height compared to the 2019 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty, providing easier loading and fifth-wheel and gooseneck trailer hitching.
- New, segment-exclusive cargo bed side steps on all box styles, located in front of the rear wheel openings, that complement integrated CornerSteps in the rear bumper to improve access to the cargo area.
- World’s first six-function MultiPro tailgate available on all trim levels and standard on SLT, AT4 and Denali.
2020 Sierra Heavy Duty Features:
- An enhanced ProGrade Trailering system featuring class-leading available 15 camera views, including a segment-first transparent trailer view to virtually see through a trailer in tow.
- An available smart trailer designed to integrate the iN∙Command control system from ASA Electronics provides the ability to monitor and control select functions of compatibly equipped trailers through the myGMC mobile app.
- A segment-exclusive available 15-inch-diagonal head-up display that offers useful trailering information, including vehicle speed, navigation information and an inclinometer display for the road grade.
- An available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror.
- MultiPro, the world’s first six-function tailgate, allows easier loading, unloading and bed access and is available on all trim levels.
- A larger, commanding design that provides more room for cargo and occupants.
- Best-in-class Crew Cab front headroom and legroom for the driver and other front-row occupants.
- An all-new, segment-first, Allison 10-speed automatic transmission mated to the legendary 6.6L Duramax turbo diesel.
The 2020 Sierra HD will be available summer of 2019 in 2500HD and 3500HD dual rear wheel and single rear wheel configurations. Stop by Castle Buick GMC, in North Riverside, Illinois, serving Downer’s Grove, this summer and see which heavy-duty pickup truck fits your lifestyle.